05 February 2010

Tap, Tap, Tap...Is This Thing On?

It’s been awhile, to say the least. Well, it’s time to start this blog back up and running. Much has happened since my trip to North Africa.

A new year has come, bringing many new opportunities. In December, I took a step of faith and quit my job in order to begin full-time deputation. I am heading back to North Africa as a HELPS ministry. I will be working under Tyler and Gretchen Masters and focusing on a ladies ministry. I am so thankful God allows me to serve Him. I know God is faithful and will bless this time of preparation for the field.

Though I just started full time deputation, I did begin part time deputation in the fall while continuing to work full time. In the past few months, I have had the privilege of visiting many churches and meeting dozens of people who have greatly encouraged me. I am grateful for the prayer partners God has given me. I am very thankful, and deeply humbled by the many prayers being lifted up daily on my behalf.

Right now I am calling daily to set up meetings to present what I’ll be doing in North Africa. This week the Lord has blessed tremendously! I was able to book several meetings, including my first meeting of 2012!  If you would, please keep me in your prayers as I work towards raising the support I need to get to North Africa.

Prayer Requests:
·      * Calendar to be filled and support raised
·      * The Masters Family – they will be leaving for Spain possibly as soon as next month. Click here to read their blog and keep updated with their progress.
·       * People of North Africa – God will soften their hearts to hear the gospel and be saved
·       * Believers in North Africa – growth and protection
·      * Laborers to be raised up in North Africa and around the world
·       * God will use me to bring Him glory

No comments: