18 June 2008


Friday we went to the beach - my first time in the Mediterranean! It's so beautiful! Everyday we go out to meet people and try to build a relationship to be able to witness to them. Actually, the beach is one place where ladies (the only people us girls will talk to here) will sit and not be on their way somewhere. Unlike elsewhere in the world, even on the beach women are covered here - I mean from head to toe. So we go and try to talk to people who are either sitting along the road or on the beach. We've met several contacts this way. Pray we'll be able to share the gospel with them.

I was really worried about the heat here because I don't do hot very well...but with the constant breeze from the ocean it hasn't been too bad yet. We'll see how it goes.

I haven't had the chance to share the Gospel with anyone yet - I'm praying we'll start to really build some relationships with some ladies this week to be able to witness. So far we've made contacts (to find ladies able to speak English enough for us to really talk to has been somewhat challenging - but God has led some across our path!) but now we really want to begin to step it up. When I say we I mean the team of girls I'm working with. So please pray that God will allow us to do that better. We are supposed to meet a girl this Saturday morning for tea - pray that we can share the Gospel!!

Praise the Lord everything is going well here. Keep praying!

No comments: