07 July 2008

Never Enough



Our time in this city has almost come to an end. We have one full week left here before we travel through the rest of the country. One thought has greatly consumed me: I haven't done enough. I haven't talked to enough people, I haven't given out the Gospel enough, I haven't met the people I have talked to enough, etc. There is so much work to be done. I understand that the city will not be evangelized in 6 weeks. How much will be done in 6 years? 60 years? One thing is evident: more laborers are needed. All you have to do is look up to see 1.5 million people who are lost and going to Hell if they don't hear and accept the Gospel. Staring into the face of this is burdening, overwhelming, and moving. If we don't go with the truth, how will they hear?

No comments: