17 June 2013

Travel Tips

Summertime! Time for traveling.

Whether it be a mission trip, vacation, or whatever, there is always room for improvement. Every person has their own ways of doing things, a unique personality. This applies to the way they travel as well.  I have found some very useful tips along my ____ thousands of miles driving across this country. Here is one of the most ingenious things I've done...







What??? Ingenious? Why, yes! Just throw a simple over-the-door hook into your suitcase. You'll be AMAZED at how often you use it.

  • hanging a towel
  • hanging freshly ironed clothes
  • hanging a coat
  • hanging a bathroom bag (like the one I use)


I almost always get this out and use it wherever I go. I got this one from dollar general for $2...one of the best $2 I've spent for traveling! 

No comments: