05 May 2010

Update

The past two months have been quite busy! I am grateful for the mission conferences I had the privilege to be a part of the past two months: New Life Baptist Church in Dalton, GA, and  Kenwood First Baptist Church in Fayetteville, GA.  I am always encouraged to see churches with a burden to reach the world with the Gospel.

Last month I was also able to be a part of the Macedonia World Baptist Missions Annual Conference held up in North Carolina at New Hope Baptist Church. What a tremendous blessing that was!! The church was so kind and worked hard to be a blessing. Each day they had an amazing meal. I was able to get to know more of my Macedonia family. Missionaries are always scattered around the world. It was a blessing to be able to sit down and talk to them and to hear about what God is doing all over the world.

I am very excited to say that last month the Lord provided 3 new supporters! This brings me up to a total of 10% of my needed support level. What a great start! I look forward to my upcoming meetings. I ask that you keep me in your prayers as I labor to schedule more meetings and in turn prayerfully raise the support I need to go to North Africa.

I have one special prayer request. North Africa, especially the area I worked in, is going through a bit of turmoil. Many missionaries who had been in the countries for many years were deported. Please pray for the missionaries there, as well as the new believers.


No comments: