06 May 2008

Glory to God!

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow! I just wanted to share this praise - all of the support for the cost of my trip has come in!! Anymore money that comes in will be used to support me over the summer while I am not working. Well...not working in the States for a salary that is - I will be working, trust me.

I was reading just a little while ago in the Psalms about how Israel limited God. Because of their unbelief, they limited His limitlessness (if that is truly a word). So many times I limit God, the Holy One of Israel, by my unbelief. If He will give me this money for me to go, what else could He do? Anything. I'm overwhelmed by how great God is! And over just a relatively small amount of money. If we were to completely and utterly give ourselves over to God, what could be accomplished? I'll end this post with a quote by Andrew Murray:

"God is ready to assume full responsibility for the life wholly yielded to him."

No comments: