26 May 2008

14 Days and counting

I can't believe I'm writing this - only 14 days until I leave for North Africa. That's 2 weeks! It's all overwhelming. There is still so much to do before I leave - and now is the first time in about 2 years I get sick. Perfect timing. Actually it's very good that I got sick now, not a week from now. Even during the seeming bad, I must praise the Lord for His goodness to me. It would be awful to be sick on the plane, or perhaps have to postpone my flight.

I have some prayer requests for my trip. I sprained my ankle about a month ago and it still hurts after being on it all day - so pray that it will fully heal because we will be walking A LOT in North Africa. This may sound really silly and funny, but pray for me as I pack. I need to know what to take with me and what to leave behind. Pray for our protection and safety. Most of all, pray for souls to be saved and lives influenced for Christ. We are going to a spiritually dark place - we will be shining our light to those who need it most.

1 comment:

HPearson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.