10 August 2010

July Update

Believe it or not, July has already come and gone, although the hot weather seems to be never-ending. The Lord has blessed tremendously the past month.

I was privileged to be able to be a part of Vacation Bible School at my home church, Lighthouse Baptist Church.  We praise the Lord for 40 previous souls saved during the week including children, teens, and adults! I am grateful to God He allowed me to be a small part of this great week.

 Prayer Requests
·         Continue to schedule more meetings – filling in gaps for this year and in general for next year
·         Safety traveling – increasing the number of miles traveling this month
·         God to use me to lead more people to Him

Praises
·         Was able to lead 2 girls to the Lord during VBS
·         Lord provided meetings to fill in some gaps
·         God provided financially in many different ways

July Stats:
·         22% of needed support
·         Was able to be in 10 churches total
·         Drove 956 miles
·         Was able to present my burden 6 times
·         Traveled in 2 states: Georgia and South Carolina

No comments: